HybridZ

Front hub question

I bought what was supposed to be a 240Z front suspension with Toyota 4 piston caplipers. The calipers were not installed. When we tried to install them it was obvious the hubs were not correct for the spacers we had, the calipers were about 1/2 " too far out and the hub did not look like it was seated on the spindle completely. We purchased 240Z hubs and it all worked perfectly. My quesion is what hubs were on there. Looking at Modern Mororsports website there are picts of 3 hubs, mine is not one of these.

hubs_all.jpg

The ones I have are square, 4 lug, NOT scalloped like the 240Z hubs. Any ideas what they are?

No clue, but I do have a couple sets of 240 hubs, one with stock studs and one with longer studs. $40 for either set and I'll cover the shipping. PM if you're interested.

Thanks but I already bought the correct hubs. At this point I'm curious as to what this guy sold me. Tip of the ice burg on this project. I have also learned the hard way a 240Z suspension will NOT fit in a 280Z. I was told by this guy it would. It also had CV joint stubs in the rear suspension without the adapters so that woudn't fit either, we had to use my 280Z U-joing stubs.