HybridZ

Calling Ross C. @ Modern Motorsports

GeeZ, sorry your note/s haven't been fully addressed. We try to address all in a timely manner but with summer rush of Z owners racing/cruising/showing etc full on we've certainly been busy and can't always catch all new emails in a timely manner.

Your inquiries certainly important to us. Orders have been very actively heading out of here to keep Z builders enjoying their package updates during the summer fun season.

Responses to your rear disk inquiry sent out tonight John.

Cheers,

Ross

By the way, Ross, you almost got an impulse buy from me today - the website defeated me. I was adding to my diff. thread and having to explain about the lame-ness of the stock ZXT CV swap (binding). Made me really want to not have to deal with the issue anymore.

I clicked over to the site, added the adapters to the shopping cart, tried to figure out the wierdness of the shipping charge thingie ($21 add'l charge? - I'm sure it's some odd canada customs thing, but it is hard to understand) - then I just clicked on "checkout" figuring, WTF, I've been thinking about buying these since back when they were cheaper.

Anyway, the check-out button just spits out thousands of PHP errors. Tried 2 different PCs, same results. It just continuously prints a never ending stream of errors like:

Warning: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/virtual/modern-motorsports.com/webroot/htdocs/catalog/includes/classes/ups.php on line 137

Over and over and over again.....

• Like 1

Cruez, sent your reply on the 12th.

Jeromio: thanks for your impulse, hope it occurs again :) Webshop transferred domains earlier this week and had a couple items still pointing to old server for about a day's time. Orders have been streaming in fine since evening of 13th with some shipping out yesterday the 14th. Please drop us a direct email with any questions or site hiccups you may encounter.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There's a Z GTO in the UK running genuine Borani's - in fact it's one of the most authentically detailed GTO's I think I've seen.

You may be able to contact him through the Italian replica Club for info - his name is Howard. http://www.italianreplicacarclub.co.uk/2402/frames.php (look under members)

A company called the Z farm looks after the car in the UK

zfarm1_640x480_thumb.jpg

zfarm3_640x480_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
I was wondering the same... I email you a few weeks ago and haven't heard back yet....

I know how it is... I've been hammered with stuff to do for the last few weeks..

I also emailed you a few weeks back, PM'd you, then searched on here and found the thread to send you a chaser email as well.

I placed my order and Paypal you on the 22nd and haven't heard a peep...

Should I start to worry??

JOE... I'd start to worry after two weeks. Five days with a weekend in between is just three days... plus today is only 1/2 over... that's 2 1/2 days. If you made the deal late on the first day... that's just two days.

EDIT: Oops... I had this page open for awhile before posting... a little late, I guess, heh, heh.

Mike,

Do you post just to up your post count? I see you commenting on everytihng and not really adding beef to the topics.

I've been a member here for 7 years, I read mostly and sometimes I post and on rare occasions I have answers for some tech questions.

Just seems weird seeing you post all over the place.

See!

I knew he would come around Mark!

JOE...I'd start to worry after two weeks. Five days with a weekend in between is just three days... plus today is only 1/2 over... that's 2 1/2 days. If you made the deal late on the first day... that's just two days.

EDIT: Oops... I had this page open for awhile before posting... a little late, I guess, heh, heh.

LOL Mike!! and that's why I posted here because I knew it would bring some attention and he would look as what happened earlier in the thread. Hey I bet if you shelled out a grand you would be asking around too.