HybridZ

smoothed cowl, bumpers, mod to vents --->pics

v8wannabe2

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The effort and craftsmanship is right up there!

IMO though... I would lose the front spoiler. It's shape competes with the bumper. Something with smoother more complimenting lines. Again my opinion... I would paint the bumpers the same as the body. Blending them in versus drawing attention to with another color. Below is a front spoiler from MSA that is close to what I am talking about.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/7AD2/50-1412

The effort and craftsmanship is right up there!

IMO though... I would lose the front spoiler. It's shape competes with the bumper. Something with smoother more complimenting lines. Again my opinion... I would paint the bumpers the same as the body. Blending them in versus drawing attention to with another color. Below is a front spoiler from MSA that is close to what I am talking about.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/7AD2/50-1412

how 'bout you lose the bumper instead? That airdam looks awesome with no bumper. *speaks from experience* lol

*******, you are doing exactly what i wanted to do lol. turning all the chrome into matte black. i plan on powdercoating all chrome pieces/hood/rear lid matte black also.

i like the smoothed cowl, the rear bumper.. dont like so much, i like the curve around look more, but they look good, if i didnt know id say they are factory. just personal opp. here

My vote is for the flat black. I think it looks great on the bumpers and the vents. I'd love to see the "package" in person as I believe it would be even better in person; trying to absorb the whole effect on separate photos is a bit difficult, but I'll use my imagination....I like it!

Davy

If the vote for what to paint your bumper is still open, I definately would go with a semi-gloss or gloss black. Flat makes it look like plastic, and as others said, detracts from the car. If it matched the car paint, it would be excellent