HybridZ

440cc injectors

KTM-EXC

I know A lot of you guys are running the 7MGTE 440cc injectors. I plan to get a Pallnet fuel rail if I can get a hold of him. My question is... Will aftermarket injectors for the 7M work just the same? Im just worried about buying used injectors off of ebay so I was thinking of spending the money for some new RC engineering injectors for a MK3 Supra. Does this sound like a good idea???

Also, does anyone know how to get ahold of Pallnet (I think is real name is Pete??) I emailed the a couple days ago. Does he have a new email adress?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

I dont know alot about the 7MGTE aftermarket injectors but im pretty sure they would work becuase if the aftermarket ones were made to fit the 7MGTE intake manifold than it should fit the L28 intake manifold besides the O-ring part. I got my fuel rail off his web site. His prices are awsome and he's got the O-ring style fuel rail you want. Here it is http://www.freewebs.com/pallnet/

LOL Garrett, nice sig pic. ;)

I wouldn't buy supra injectors again just because of the clips. The only ones I could find were old and brittle, I managed to piece together a set from 2 cars that was good, but it was a pain in the butt.

Buy 440cc RC injectors and get the standard bosch clip. You can still get those off the shelf new.