HybridZ

Primadonna Z32

COZY Z COLE

Oldestzguy, I understand your point of view. I like your old car, and I expect big things from your next car. As they say, there's no accounting for taste (meaning mine, yours, whoevers), so like what you like, build what you build, just have fun with it. Personally, reading this guy's buildup of his Z32, I suspect these 240z's were probably way underpowered to support that look, but since there is no info, I can't be sure. I'm not at all fond of the z32 he has, but I like these 240's he did for some reason. They remind me of the old sterling kit cars in the front. Plus I always liked the front spoiler countach's as a kid.

Must be my prior experience with widebody 911s with dual tails on the back, but I like the S30 Primadonnas. If it's got the power to back up the bodykit, that's all the better IMO. Looks like you could get some pretty serious downforce out of that sucker... :twisted:

I feet I made a major mistake with my Porsche styled whaletail spoiler. Some guys used a simple 3" spoiler across the back like some other race cars had and the outragesness of the rest of the body lines flowed and stood out much better. Mine looked glued on and out of place. I mean the lines of the rear hatch/roof are part of what makes the Zs look great and I messed it up with my own ironing board.

From what I've heard they are some of the first cars ever to have such insane aero mods.

The creator did this way before anyone, and before body mods were really all that popular. Plus look at the materials! Carbon fiber, kevlar, etc! Stuff in todays exotics!

I like'em

Mario

I'm glad you brought these cars up, even if you were mostly showing the Z32. I never knew these existed to even search for them, so this is pretty cool getting to look into something new. The rear flares remind me of the red Monza Mystery Z from the non-tech board we were all looking at a few months back.

I've never seen these cars before...

I sort of like them. but again the "ironing boards" are just too much. take those and the mile high wing(S) away and I like em!

why does the primadonna z32 have so few performance mods??? z cars IMO are not made to be sow cars. they are made to HAUL ASS!!!

(unless uts one of my z's of course :( )