HybridZ

WidebodyZ Updates

Drftn280zxt

Hotimport, do a search on here for AWD 240z or Monza Mystery Z, this car has been discussed at great length, many times, but to no avail. I was one of the people that spent hours on google and others searching for any information about it, and the best I could do was to find some pictures with no captions on various people's personal webpages. Nothing official at all. I've heard this bodykit comes up for sale every so often on Yahoo auctions Japan, but I've never tried to find one.

Hey OTM, your drawing has come along way too, been practicing much? Ready for another round of "who's got the most time on their hands theatre?" I'm thinking of starting a "my z31 drawings" thread to see if anyone wants a piece of that action...

I wanted my exhaust to exit out of the license plate area, but even with the fuel cell, I don't really have the space. I was going to move the plate down, and cut out that part so I could have two round, rolled tips exiting there side by side, or over and under...

I just got an email from Zfgiberglass, they bought the Arizona Z car molds. They plan to make a new modern body kit this fall and they are looking for suggestions, ideas and sketches. They're at www.zfiberglass.com. I think OTM and veritech should send them something to think about. You guys have some good ideas and are able to put the on paper or screen as the case may be.

Brad

I wonder if that's were b_sosick's car got it's magnum z.i. scoops...I don't mind sending in some sketches, but they're going to have to get me at LEAST one of those robotron front fascias OTM found and a whale tale for my time and effort if they are expecting to charge in the multiple thousands for my intellectual property...

Driftn280zxt: maybe this would be a good opportunity for you to get your kit made for cheap or possibly free, you've got a ton of great ideas too.

I suppose I could send them pics of what I have conjured up for the 280zx and 240Z. Although they would be up to there teeth in work. Considering that custom doors would have to be made and well and custom front/ rear bumper supports. And what incentives are in it for me is a big matter. A discount isn't exactly inviting. It would have to be a small profit for every kit sold, acknowledging the fact that I designed it. I'm not to fond of the idea of someone else cashing in on my designs without something in it for me.