HybridZ

Mini Z Toy For Dash Etc

Corzette

Kinda a stomp on the thread but...

I have a design Idea for a new Z shirt. I dont have graphics programs just engineering programs. The design came out computer generated like. Not shure if I like it. I would prefer an artist rendering. If you would like I could e-mail you the design and give me your thoughts. Shoot me an e-mail PM style if you of he is interested.

Thanks for the toys man!! Toys are cool!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a ton of the Q racers If you find a S30 Body, but i think the ones i had where Radio controlled...... For the life of me i cant rember the name od the series, maybe they where made my tomika..... grrrr i bought the Initial D set like 4 years back at anime expo..... let me know if you find any S30 bodies for wait not those are Bit char G..... They stilll kick ass!!!! I had a Z32 and a R33 and R34 for mine.....

Terry, those drawings were at age 12? He's definitely going places. I started drawing around that time as well, self taught mostly from american style comic books. I eventually got my bachelors degree in studio art, and now I'm about to go after a masters degree in video game design. I just started getting into photoshop, and I'm not very good with it at all yet...Robots are really my thing though, so all the car drawing threads I've been involved in lately are really outside my comfort zone and just for fooling around. I was actually going to make some copper autobot badges for the front and rear of my z to replace my long-missing datsun ones. If I get them finished, I'll post them up somewhere.

Your son seems to be very talented. I am lucky if I can draw a circle or a straight line.

On another note, please exscuse my ignorance, but I have never used paypal before. I clicked the link you provided, it seems to be an email addy? Can someone tell me what to do? I want to get Terry his payment a.s.a.p.!

Terry, I saw the pic of the model kit, simply awesome! I can't wait!

Thanks!

Your son seems to be very talented. I am lucky if I can draw a circle or a straight line.

On another note' date=' please exscuse my ignorance, but I have never used paypal before. I clicked the link you provided, it seems to be an email addy? Can someone tell me what to do? I want to get Terry his payment a.s.a.p.!

Terry, I saw the pic of the model kit, simply awesome! I can't wait!

Thanks![/quote']

Hmmm, well you have to setup an account in PAyPal. Go to http://www.paypal.com and register for an account. If you have a credit or debit card you can set it up to draw out of those accounts. After its setup, you just hit SEND MONEY. Then it will ask for who you are sending to. That swhere you put in my EMail address...fill in any items it ask for and press send...that simple. Other wise you can send a money order to my address. PM me if need it again....

Terry

Terry, those drawings were at age 12? He's definitely going places. I started drawing around that time as well, self taught mostly from american style comic books. I eventually got my bachelors degree in studio art, and now I'm about to go after a masters degree in video game design. I just started getting into photoshop, and I'm not very good with it at all yet...Robots are really my thing though, so all the car drawing threads I've been involved in lately are really outside my comfort zone and just for fooling around. I was actually going to make some copper autobot badges for the front and rear of my z to replace my long-missing datsun ones. If I get them finished, I'll post them up somewhere.

VZ, my son just finished the coloring of the CorZette Transformer. Check it out. That kid does crazy things. He is busy at the moment but does have your files. He may be contacting you to discuss. This is the same pic of the drawing in pencil colored via photoshop. He said it wasnt very good but could do better with more time.... Check it...

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL83/533777/12527459/185670846.jpg

Terry

today! The mini Z is fast! The model kit kit is awesome. It is a really nice kit as the detail on all the parts is really good. I was going to build it, but I think I'll keep it in the box for now. I feel that it is unique, from Japan, RHD, etc. If I am lucky enough to find another, then I'll build one of them. I know it's not a million $ model kit, but it sure makes me happy!

Thanks again Terry! Keep all of us posted on any more "Z" toys you might find. Oh, paymet sent via Paypal, check your pm's.

Now, I just gotta hide the mini Z from my two sons..............

today! The mini Z is fast! The model kit kit is awesome. It is a really nice kit as the detail on all the parts is really good. I was going to build it' date=' but I think I'll keep it in the box for now. I feel that it is unique, from Japan, RHD, etc. If I am lucky enough to find another, then I'll build one of them. I know it's not a million $ model kit, but it sure makes me happy!

Thanks again Terry! Keep all of us posted on any more "Z" toys you might find. Oh, paymet sent via Paypal, check your pm's.

Now, I just gotta hide the mini Z from my two sons..............[/quote']

HAHA, I know the feeling....Im glad you like. I will buy up any s30 model kits I find but they are getting harder to locte here anyways...

Terry

Terry that looks AWESOME! Absolutely first rate coloring and overall design work. My only gripe is that the weapons aren't very transformer-y if you know what I mean? It's hard to find fault, and that's a minor nit-pick. Your son is WAY better than I am with photoshop...I'm thinking of taking a class or something...

It might, as long as it was a laser drive shaft :wink: . The weapons from transformers just had a certain look about them, since they were all energy guns. I wasn't coming down on it, especially now that I know it was per request. I haven't figured out how to color in photoshop at all yet...I did a photoshop of my car with some old advan rally wheels I'm watching on ebay, and it looks really fake, but at least I was able to convince my wife they would look good on the car...

Guest 280ZForce

received all my choro q's yesterday! my lil brother and my son want some now, they were trying to sneak them outta my room.

thanks for the quick shipping

Guest 280ZForce

i took some good pics and a few vids of messin' around w/ them on my pool table...post em a lil later.

tons of fun..tried pennies, dimes, nickels and quarters in them as well.

It might, as long as it was a laser drive shaft :wink: . The weapons from transformers just had a certain look about them, since they were all energy guns. I wasn't coming down on it, especially now that I know it was per request. I haven't figured out how to color in photoshop at all yet...I did a photoshop of my car with some old advan rally wheels I'm watching on ebay, and it looks really fake, but at least I was able to convince my wife they would look good on the car...

Roger that, well Ill see if he can alter this one with some sort of transformer lazer etc. Ill have to get him to look some examples up. Oh I got 6 more cars for you. Actually another S30, Number 12 skyline and 4 others. Let me know if ya want them sent!!! Can you suggest a good art school that would be good to attend for my son? He is interested in getting a degree in art as well.

Terry

i took some good pics and a few vids of messin' around w/ them on my pool table...post em a lil later.

tons of fun..tried pennies' date=' dimes, nickels and quarters in them as well.[/quote']

They actually make little track kits and gas stations and crap for these too!! HAHA.

Terry