HybridZ

Mini Z Toy For Dash Etc

Corzette

Hey Terry, I got my art degree from the University of South Florida, which was more of a how should I put it..."forward thinking" art department, along the lines of "I'm an artist, so anything I do is art, and who are you to question me?" type of mentality. I was part of a small group of students that were trying to bring art back to the art department, so we were actually making stuff people might want to look at. It was fun though. In Sarasota, Florida there is a really good school called the Ringling School of Art and Design that has an illustration bachelor's program. They used to intern you with the Disney animation studio that was run out of MGM Studios theme park in Orlando, but now that they aren't animating out of there, I don't know how they're working that out. I've heard a lot of good things about that school though.

Transformer guns kinda looked more like super soakers than anything else if he's really going to change it, but I think it looks really good now, and besides: he drew it for you, not for me, right?

Gas stations, you say? I feel a new film coming on..."Initial Q"

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA' date=' I know the feeling....Im glad you like. I will buy up any s30 model kits I find but they are getting harder to locte here anyways...

Terry[/quote']

model kit if you happen to find one. Don't go out of your way though, as you have been more than kind already.

Hey Terry' date=' I got my art degree from the University of South Florida, which was more of a how should I put it..."forward thinking" art department, along the lines of "I'm an artist, so anything I do is art, and who are you to question me?" type of mentality. I was part of a small group of students that were trying to bring art back to the art department, so we were actually making stuff people might want to look at. It was fun though. In Sarasota, Florida there is a really good school called the Ringling School of Art and Design that has an illustration bachelor's program. They used to intern you with the Disney animation studio that was run out of MGM Studios theme park in Orlando, but now that they aren't animating out of there, I don't know how they're working that out. I've heard a lot of good things about that school though.

Transformer guns kinda looked more like super soakers than anything else if he's really going to change it, but I think it looks really good now, and besides: he drew it for you, not for me, right?

Gas stations, you say? I feel a new film coming on..."Initial Q"[/quote']

Thanks VZ!!! Hey I got some new Choros and will give you first shot before unleashing to the wolves. Heres what I have:

#88 PREUS SIlver

#68 Mazda Road Star Silver

#84 Honda S800 Red

#20 EVO VII Yellow

#38 Beetle VW Yellow

#12 Skyline Blue w/stickers

#34 S30 240ZG Qty 3

Let me know if ya want them before I put up for grabs....

Terry

Guest 280ZForce

i 2nd that on an ae86, i know i asked him before in a PM, but he wasn't sure about it.

what does the #35 s30 240zg look like? my s30 fairlady is #34.

Terry, you ever get names to match the pictures and bigger pictures?

i 2nd that on an ae86' date=' i know i asked him before in a PM, but he wasn't sure about it.

what does the #35 s30 240zg look like? my s30 fairlady is #34.

Terry, you ever get names to match the pictures and bigger pictures?[/quote']

Sorry typo, its #34. No the company says they didnt have a catalog. Bummer... oh well....didnt see a corolla!

Terry

Damn I must be getting old. 289 I have about 6 more cars that you dont have. Are you interested?

I think I posted the list above somewhere...

Terry

Damn the bad luck!

Last I remember you just needed to know what not to pick up so I posted the above to let you know what ones that I have.

I would like to have as much of the set as possible! i dont want you to busting your ass however.

Next time you get a chance' date=' give me a hollar. No prob.

Thanks again![/quote']

I didn't see one unfortunately. I couldn't tell, is that link you posted official, or is it like a fansite of some kind?

I was looking for a complete catalog, and found these guys: http://www.hlj.com/~tanoue/HLJ/maker/TAK.html

I guess the AE86 is on back order, but it has a september release date? They don't give you the car number for the series either...You can order straight from them, but I'd rather deal with Terry until he gets fed up with our unreasonable demands for rediculously obscure toys!