HybridZ

Fiero radiator and two speed fan

Dragonfly

I did not want to hyjack this thread http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=113189 so I started a new one here. Here are the pictures I took of the Fiero 2 speed fan and aluminum radiator.

P10100034.JPG

P10100072.JPG

P10100102.JPG

P1010013.JPG

P10100163.JPG

The radiator itself may be to thin for some of you guys who have overheating issues (the core is only 1" thick) but it keeps my 3.0 stroker at 180 degrees in the SoCal summer.

Dragonfly

carefull with that radiator fan. It pull a lot of amps (close to 30A). Though it seems that you got the less common two speed fan. That radiator by the way has an trans oil cooler build in. nice.

I used to work with fiero's a lot. I have a set of fiero seat in my s30. very nice

Hey Xander' date='

How about a couple of pics of your S30 with the Fiero seats? I have a set that I was going to install in my 75 but they seem to be to wide (including the mechanism).

Later[/quote']

I'd like a looksy to if possible. My freind has a set of fiero sets he'd sell me cheap to put in my s130. Speakers in the headrests too:rockon:

Fiero are not very good cars. they overheat and are underpowered but the seats are very good.

I have never personaly driven one but I have looked them over in the wrecking yard, I am not suprised that they over heat as the radiator is in the front and the engine is in the rear and there is only a one and a half inch pipe that carries the coolant between them.

My car does not have any over heating problems but I use the two speed fan with a three position switch (on, off, on) were up has the low speed side activated by a temp switch, middle position is off and down manualy turns on the high speed side of the fan.

Dragonfly