HybridZ

Anybody Hiring? Houston/Spring/Conroe

Nismo280zEd

I figured it's worth a shot. I'm looking for a new job as I've found inside info that my company is hiring a new manger instead of promoting. Plus I just want somethign that pays better. Anybody in the Houston/spring/conroe TEXAS areas let me know.

Skilled in many things.

AutoCAD and drafting

Five Years in Food Services.

Waiter/bartender

Cook/Su Chef

IT Support networking

C++, Java, HTML, decent in PHP (still learning that)

Welding, fabricating, painting

Looking for 10+/hr w/ benefits or 13+/hr without

YOu guys get the general idea. Keep an eye out for me and let me know! Figured it's worth a shot.

Do you have any experience in ACAD with roads, utilities, water and sewer?

Yes I do have experience in AutoCAD however not with survey work. Although i'm sure it wouldn't take me long to learn.

No.. i'm not particular as to where I stay.. I don't mind traveling a little bit either. Let me know where to send my resume good sir.

:)

-Ed

• 3 weeks later...

With all of the oil and gas down there, you might want to try every engineering firm that you can find. Try applying as an entry level piping designer. There is a real shortage in the industry for designers across the country. From what you are willing to work for you might get someone to hire you.

Hey Ed,

I own several businesses in Houston. Looking for a driver/warehouse person. Paying $10.00/hr to start plus in 90 days we pay Major Medical/Long term disability/401K/dental/Sec. 125 plan and possible raise.

Need to have your own vehicle that gets good gas mileage. We pay for mileage. We deliver small boxes, mainly medical supplies in Harris and surrounding counties. Not difficult work. Need to have brains and can find your way around Houston and surroung counties. (Key Map). If you are interested emai me at jobs@ivavitalcare.com. Forgot. We are off North Sam Houston (between Hardy Toll Rd and Aldine-Westfield)

(Have you thought of working on Z's in your spare time. I have two now.)

John

Well... it looks like i'm having to do what i was trying not to do. I'm picking up a second job on my days off at the hospital. :-( going back to bartending and waiting tables at night for the next 6-7 months. I appreciate the help guys. Job market is killer for somebody like me right now.

GEEZ yes, I love to work on cars in my spare time. what did you have in mind?

Give Baker Hughes a call, or check their job listings. They are a international company w/ 7 or so differnt divisions. You should be able to find at least one job in housting doing on or several of your listed tallents. Good luck! Great company to work for :)

https://bakerhughes.recruitmax.com/MAIN/careerportal/default.cfm?szUniqueCareerPortalID=5ea6c67a-55ed-4eac-bae9-e2d279dbb13b