HybridZ

Saw 2 240 going up Mt. Hamilton Saturday 9/2

R0N

Me and my homies were doing the twisties on Satuday with our bikes. We got to the highest point of Mt. Hamilton (Observatory) in Bay Area. If anyone has watch initial D, that's how it looks like from top looking down. It was cool watching them go up, looked like initial d with Z's with out the drifting:confused2. My friend said oew check out those Z's haven't see them in a long time, they look sick. Even better it sounded like they had the stock su carbs. It's dead silence up there and can you imagine the sounds they were making going up the hill.

The first one was had a good paint job, dark grey. The second one was a dark color also and was on his ass.

Wasn't me but I've been wanting to take a drive up there. Hey Ron, car look familiar? :icon7:

OMG.... Dale, you have it. That's so cool. Looks so aggressive with those rims. Wanna trade with my 18's :D. Btw, I have the same front spoiler for sale on CL - just posted. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/202720699.html I listed $150 firm but would sell it to you for $140.

Call or email

-R

semi off topic - how is that mountain drive? I don't really head that far south very often. I usually drive bear creek/wild cat canyon wich isn't in very good shape in some areas. I like alhambra valley rd too but it didin't like winter last year and there's lots of residential areas in there and I don't like to disturb people.

semi off topic - how is that mountain drive? I don't really head that far south very often. I usually drive bear creek/wild cat canyon wich isn't in very good shape in some areas. I like alhambra valley rd too but it didin't like winter last year and there's lots of residential areas in there and I don't like to disturb people.

Starting from San Jose (you would want to start here), not so good of a ride to Observatory. Watch out the bikecycles, motorcycles will watch out for you :mrgreen:. It's 1/3 or 1/4 of the way to the whole route. Probably will take you up to 30min to get there.

Once you past the observatory.... what a ride! For the most part it's a smooth ride. Make sure you take livermore at the split or you'll end up at patterson highway 5.

Just want to remind anyone going all out on this mountain, not to cross the yellow divider or you might hit a biker. Don't want to take someone's life being stupid. Basically to drive over your limit. If your going to drift, drift at night because I guarantee you will hit motorcycle in the day time.

Just want to remind anyone going all out on this mountain, not to cross the yellow divider or you might hit a biker. Don't want to take someone's life being stupid. Basically to drive over your limit. If your going to drift, drift at night because I guarantee you will hit motorcycle in the day time.

^^^ Words to live by people. Don't let them fall on deaf ears.

Enojy the drive and enjoy it enough to see the next one.

Just want to remind anyone going all out on this mountain' date=' not to cross the yellow divider or you might hit a biker. Don't want to take someone's life being stupid. Basically to drive over your limit. If your going to drift, drift at night because I guarantee you will hit motorcycle in the day time.[/quote']

Exactly! If you can't see around the corner, don't cut the frikken corner!!! I have taken Suburban on that route and some people are idiots on that road. The bikers are the most vulnerable although sometimes they are the most guilty at times for lane violation. I'm sure you aren't one of those, eh R0N? ;)

Davy