HybridZ

250GTO update video and pic

chelle

Thought some might like to see this - I know I have lots of pics of the car all over this site, but this is the first video I have captured

Here's some video files I took the other day :)

http://members.core.com/~blonnde/new/GTO-running1.avi

http://members.core.com/~blonnde/new/GTO-running2.avi

and here's a recent pic

GTO-home147.jpg

Chelle

WHOA what are the chances someone would post a pic with a 308GTS in the BG!?!?!?

Brandon' date=' is that you in the background? (you know i love to mess with you about the Z.I...)

Chelle, as soon as you convince my wife to move to Utah, we're all getting married.[/quote']

LOL, thanx guys :)

I'll get some driving video soon .. it's going out to get a pro to do the fuel mapping on a dyno soon - I'm tired of trying to tune it myself..

Brandon - I've had a lot of toys and sometimes our garage has strange visitors. We have a Lambo we restored and I've posted pics of some of the more fun ones.. the red 308 in that pic is the president of the midwest Ferrari Owners Club, and the non red one is a friend who also has a black 512 BBi... I like to kid him for trying to corner the market on non red ferrari's ..

Here's a few pics of our garages and some of the visiting cars, some were ours, some were just on loan - and a couple were friends who were visiting..

buried in dust next to the lambo in the second pic is a RUF porsche 930 and a 911 convertible.

Incidentally my goal is to get either a Miura, a countach, or a 355, my roomie wants to add a 308gtsi or a Vector.. lol, I told her Vectors are under 100k when they come up for sale for a reason.. unfortunately they never got to live up to their potential .. most are too expensive to maintain..

realistically about the best we are likely to get in the next year is a 308..

which honestly is a pretty good thing :)

Chelle

GTOatJims0084.jpg

P250front.jpg

movingday8.jpg

garage.jpg

garage011.jpg