HybridZ

Just bought another Z....

I went to check out this 76 280Z that had a 400 SBC in it that was being sold. He was selling it w/o the engine, but leaving the following:

4 row radiator

electric fan

electric fuel pump

aftermarket tach

brand new wheels and tires

rear battery relocation

TH350 transmission, and torque converter

Fresh paint (Porsche Red)

all the engine bay accesories to Chevy (like the water temp senser, throttle cable and bracket, and wiring)

There was some other stuff that was done to the interior, misc mods. So....I already have a 383....this is perfect, so I picked it up for $1250. Best $1250 I have ever spent, the thing is in pretty damn good shape too. Next step, dropping the engine.

I'll post some pics soon

Looks great, but first thing I would do is ditch the red ricer loom. :?

It's already gone. if you look, there was even loom on the vacuum from the power booster, not to mention the fuel lines, and positive battery cable.

Great deal on the car!:icon14: You might wanna buy a 240Z bumper for the rear because what he has on right now looks like a grab they install in rest rooms. Not a put down, just an observation.:redface:

Thats pretty funny, because thats exactly what the bumper is. I am eventually going to do something different, but, I think I just gonna get it running for now.