HybridZ

My updated 240z LT1/t56, r230

nazar

floating somewhere on here...

Im trying to work on a deal on a new heart for the car

My buddy has his race SS with a ls1 that he's building a stroker ls2 for, and wants to sell me his ls1

Its just a basic lil' ls1 with HUGE patriot heads, .605 cam fully tuned making 460whp, lol, thats 130whp more than my car

I will be doing the upgrade sometimes this winter

The thing should go 10s on the motor still in its road race setup:icon14:

I am probably going to put my complete lt1/t56 combo for sale here on the hybrid forum, complete with tuned ecu and edited for this application, custom rewired harness thats a 5 minute install job, motor mounts, tranny mount, electric water pump, custom routed drive belt with brackets and pulleys, alternator, etc...everything someone needs to completely swap a lt1/t56 into a Z car

Its dyno tuned to 336whp on 91 octane, safe tune and runs like a champion

Car went 12.3@114mph on street tires on the first and only pass with a bog off the line

I am probably going to put my complete lt1/t56 combo for sale here on the hybrid forum, complete with tuned ecu and edited for this application, custom rewired harness thats a 5 minute install job, motor mounts, tranny mount, electric water pump, custom routed drive belt with brackets and pulleys, alternator, etc...everything someone needs to completely swap a lt1/t56 into a Z car

Its dyno tuned to 336whp on 91 octane, safe tune and runs like a champion

Car went 12.3@114mph on street tires on the first and only pass with a bog off the line

what price are u gonna put up with that deal?

Not sure, the motor specs are:

-5000 miles on fully rebuilt motor, reconditioned rods, twr pistons, all machine work/balancing, 355ci 40 over. Heads are stock lt1 heads gasket match ported. Hotcam conversion with

springs/retainers/cam/roller rockers/etc

-Sanderson headers ceramic coated

-CSR electric water pump

-msd coil

-aluminum intake elbow/filter

-Billet flywheel

-Centerforce dual friction clutch (new disk)

-custom pulley bracket system to route belt to alternator only

-brand new alternator and belt

-It will come complete with mafs, all fuel components, TUNED ecu for 6 speed and no emisions, custom factory wiring harness ready to go.

-Transmission is a stock t56 unit

-JTR motor mounts with uruthane bushings.

-t56 tranny mount with urathane bushing

-Driveshaft custom made for t56 - q45 rear end

Im thinking about $5,000 or so, I'll have to do the math, but that would be a great deal I think for someone

I mean if you were to buy a lt1 motor and tranny alone, STOCK, you are looking at spending 2800 minimum. To rebuild it you are looking at about 800. A complete hotcam combo with roller rockers you are looking at 700. Then you got clutch, flywheel, harness rewire which was 350, then you gotta dyno tune it, a few hundred bucks, then you got the jtr engine kit, then the water pump, the intake system, fuel, driveshaft, etc...

The engine made 336whp on a consevative tune through a q45 rear end on 91 octane