HybridZ

2+2 Owners

Challenger

This isn't about you Nunavut.

Im sorry guys, but I just don't understand this

attachment.php?attachmentid=3581&d=1188257411[/img]

How can people buy a truck (you can't class that as a suv) like that.

He must have the smallest d#$% ever. I just don't get it.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got in my 2+2 1/4 window weatherstripping so Ive got almost all the weatherstripping, theres still a couple small pieces I need.

Cars getting sunroof hole recut for new sunroof tonight if not tonight tomorrow and then Itll be towed away to the body shop on monday. Its amazing to think it may be painted and back being assembled within 2 weeks!!! After 5 long years its actually making major progress.

Ya I just took the picture because it made my car look so tiny beside it. I asked the guy how much he spent and he replied well over 100K !!!! Then he went on to brag that he gets 5 Mpg if he takes it easy. He later passed me on the hiway doing at least 80Mph as I was doing 55 and he flew by me, trying to make it to the next gas station I guess. I really feel good about my $400 find on eBay.

Here’s a great deal I would buy if I had the cash,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Z-Series-1975-Datsun-280Z-2-2-Good-condition-runs-great_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6187QQihZ019QQitemZ290155789207QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Z cars rule.

Hiya,

Has anybody got any pics of flared wheel arches (not bolt on type)? Just curious to see how they look. Done a few searches, only found 2 seaters and wanted to see how they look on a +2 before i do it myself.

Thanks

Fantagon

I remembered the above post when seeing this on ebay today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Z-Series-1974-Datsun-260z-With-V8-400-Small-Block-Chevy-240z_W0QQitemZ180154337387QQihZ008QQcategoryZ6187QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

8898_12.JPG

8904_12.JPG

89bc_12.JPG

Hmmm, still undecided. Im not what to think of these, the rear end looks alright. But the approach on the front doesnt look right. The front requires blending between the front air dam and guard to complete the look. Thats my opinion and its just that an opinion. Thanks for the post Stealth-Z, appreciate it. I'm thinking I will go for a blended approach that imitates the zg's. But in metal so if someone knocks them they wont shatter.

If anyone in Australia knows where to get a xennon air dam (as seen in stealth-z's post above) or the non-vented version I would appreciate knowing where? or whom to contact? Thanks in advance.

Hi

I don't have any pics of whale tales on a 2+2 but i have seen one on a 2+2 s30 it did look quite decent just that the paint wasn't that good and their was rust forming from the whale tail being their. The car was a Dark Blue and would probably look quite decent with a proper job of the paint and fitting of the wale tail.

Just installed a 240Z front bumper on my 2+2:

It drops 40 lbs of weight, shortens up the car, and makes it look better, IMO.

It looks better and seems faster with all that weight gone (placebo effect?) but I still need an air dam (the stock front valance looks odd with the new bumper) and some rubber strips to cover up the holes. Not sure what to do about the back. I don't think the rear one looks that bad, but it is 50 lbs of dead weight.

DSCN1596.jpg

DSCN1595.jpg

DSCN1594.jpg

DSCN1593.jpg

DSCN1592.jpg

Lots of new space for an Evo intercooler! :rockon:

DSCN1597.jpg

Anybody know how to do a 240Z rear bumper swap on a 2+2?