HybridZ

2+2 Owners

Challenger

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 yr old kid wouldn't know what a 30+yr old car is anyway....let him go and wreck an 04 mustang...at least the Z will be nice and safe in the hands of someone that deserves a Z

I was 15 when I got my 2+2. ;)

I would have taken the Mustang too. When it comes to a nice new V8 Mustang or a slow-as-hell brown thing from the 70's the choice is obvious.

I went with the latter option, but only because I couldn't afford the former. :lol:

1976 280Z 2+2 running JDM L20A inline six cylinder of 1998cc displacement in G/PRO:

Bad Day, Missed Shift.

Bad Shifts, but Best Speed.

Sounds Best, but not the fastest.

BTW, we were discussing "Slow" 2+2's right?

Feel free to stuff these down the throats of the 2+2 haters out there...muahahahahaha!

If you call a 2+2 slow your saying coupes are slow.

Update on my car just talked to the body guy and when we get back in town, monday, well be bringing out some odds and ends to get it all primed and back together for paint.

Yep, the weight difference of a 2+2 is not the difference between a fast car and a slow car.

My '76 California emissions car was really slow. It was still slow even with the turbo swap. It didn't feel fast until I added Z31 ECCS and finally got the the AFRs/timing right!