HybridZ

Viper V10, T56, ECU $5,550 obo

Brett6485

My buddie Steve emailed me today with this.

"Got a line on an incredible deal

SRT 10 complete engine

T56 trans

ECU and wiring harness

All from same vehicle (SRT10 truck I believe) with only 8,000 miles on it

Price????

$5,500 OBO

Steve"

If I had the cash I would jump on it, but since I'm poor I'll give you guys a shot at it. If you are truly interested shoot me a PM and I'll give you my buddies email addy. Btw, it's posted on a couple other boards, so I dont imagine it'll be around for long.

I'm for real, I'm just new to z's. I actually just picked up my 240z a lil over a week ago from a member of this forum, 73240z, you can ask him if you like. Or if you still got doubts about me, head over to http://www.dakotart.com click on exucitive board, scroll down to divisoin 7 and you'll see my name and email on the left. I co-run CA, NV, UT, AZ and HI. I'm a car guy to the end, with deep roots in the mopar world, so I come across mopar things quite often. Anyways I'm not even selling this, lol, Mike I still haven't heard back, so I'm going to PM you Steve's email and you can send one urself.

Remember, he only has one post on the technical side of the board. In the nontech board you don't get credit for any postings so if you're a person like me who only searches through the rest of the board, reads what I'm looking for but never adds anything then you have a very low post count.