HybridZ

what to you got? show it off

DrEaM

Ok so i know there are alot of you on this site that have some pretty tight cars and it seems like the only way to really see them is to spend a day looking in all of the threads.. so what i'm saying is if you guys have something about your z thats cool, don't be scared post it here

SHOW IT OFF!!! :icon47:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll play your game...Here we have the Camo ZZZap! In this photo, you can see most of the cool stuff that has been done to this car: 1979 RX-7 power mirrors mounted on the fenders (sans power), Acura RSX-TypeS side skirts, shortened to fit, rattle can camo paint job, Impul Hoshino Racing RS-III 17" wheels, angled rice can exhaust (on passenger side because the fuel cell freed up some under car space back there), Tokiko 1" drop with matching strut cartridges, and mystery fiberglass front spook. Oh yeah, and smoked headlight covers with H-4 headlight conversion (didn't help any, just do HIDs if you are considering this mod). Enjoy.

DSCI0018.jpg

Not really, but I'll bring my camera to work (where I'm working on the car) and get a better one tomorrow. Here are some pre-zzzap! pictures that might give you a better idea what they look like:

datsunstuff_002.jpg

this one is not as good, it wasn't really intended to show the skirts (but it does show my custom [hah!] hockey masked power bulge and hood vent replacements), but it's all I've got right now:

DSCI0005.JPG

Nice MSA type III airdam...that looks so much better on a car than it does in any of their photos. Do you have the skirts as well, or is that another type? In my opinion, the MSA type III skirts are the best looking option going right now. The only thing I'd rather pay actual money for is the Monza Mystery Widebody...

on a side note: Topless, do you still want better pics of the skirts on my car, or was that second set good enough?

*edit* A6T, is that "a 68 VW" in the background? looks like a Ghia.