HybridZ

Now for $125 you can have a datsun 1:18 scale replica!

auxilary

I LOVE it... but $125? WTF?!? For the extra $100 I'll throw a regular model against the wall a few times and leave it out in the rain a couple months.

Did the snake say, "Quick... go get a woman and an apple. I have something fun for you to do"?

Uncanny how much that looks like my car did before I brought it home...except mine had a snake living in it...

That dash isn't crack free, it's just got a full cap on it. Here's the snake, I didn't get him out until we got to civilization (actually, I didn't even know he was there until i started stripping out the interior, and he was right in my face when I leaned over to open the passenger door)

Image15.jpg

Guest 280ZForce
Here's the snake, I didn't get him out until we got to civilization (actually, I didn't even know he was there until i started stripping out the interior, and he was right in my face when I leaned over to open the passenger door)

that snake looks like the length of a finger... how big was it?

What's the llikelyhood of a Superbird, or a 69 TA being in the junkyard today, or half of the other cars shown for that matter. I guess that's where the fantasy appeal is, these junkers are more rare than restored cars.

One other thing, there's a Chevy air cleaner in evey single car. Strange. no?