HybridZ

I am humbled!

Garrett76Zt

I was just thinking back to the old days when I first did my L28et swap in '02. So I started reading through some old posts . . .

This thread was from the very first SEZ event in Montgomery.

James ended up beating ScottieGNZ by .02 while running an 11.26 at 129mph.

I mean that was 4 years ago and James was running my times with quite a bit more MPH. Meanwhile I was puttering down the track to a 14.9 WOOHOO!

Man those were the good ol days . . .

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=75061

Wow Garrett. Thanks for posting that thread! Did you see all the names on that thread? I sure miss seeing posts everyday from James, Scottie, Rick, JT, Norm, LockJaw, Yo, Stony, .... I liked seeing how everyone was trying something that hadn't been done before and shaking out the bugs on HybridZ.

Now my interest is seeing how far guy's like you can take a turbo motor with stock head and cam!

By the way, when exactly did your residence go from Chicago to Sarasota? Must have missed that one :)

Yes, the good ol days

Ohio? Why Ohio? I spent a few months there on and off. Why Ohio?

haha, moving for work, which I'm excited about . . . Ohio on the other hand. Some of the ohio guys need to chime in and tell me how great it is . . . .

All I keep thinking is the end of the Drew Carey show where it echoes . . . Ohio . . .ohio . . .ohio

HAHA

Where in ohio?

We've got Kilkare race way in Dayton, they have a 1/4 strip and a oval raceway with some infield pavement they use for drift pratice. Then theres national trails near columbus. Lots of other stuff too.

~Alex

yep, I'll be moving right near Dayton. Work will be based out of Xenia, so I'm open to suggestions on where to look for cheap housing with a big garage! :)