HybridZ

Quick~! I am buying a Z car tonight G35 or a 350z

240ZR

:icon54: Man you could buy 4 78 and down z's and put a fat ass ls1 in each! Or, an RB in two and a ls1 in the other two! Dude! you could put a 350z motor in one then put a q45 in the next then a RB in the next then a ls1 in you daily driver. damn bro you would be the pimp of the nation. at least on here you would be anyway. Or you could just go to vegas and put it all on 1 hand and hope for blackjack!:icon54::nono:

G35 is for old men who need a back seat and an automatic. :icon54:

Buy a 350Z... :icon14:

Thank you John... I am now the proud owner of a 06 350Z Track... With free Cat-back and Nismo cams, and Silver nismo 19" :lol: and some other go fast goodies...Spotless and white... with like 1600 miles on it, it was the Demo car from a larger dealership out here... I am stoked... i pick it up Monday night..... time to unwind.....

and you know i drove a g35 and i liked it more.. but the thing that killed it was... the freaking clock... that's make me go omg wtf this is really an old mans car.... and the suspension was too soft for me, and the FACT I CANT get the "magic key" with a stick.... I had it all picked out, Black, Performance package, Rear steer....... yea... they where going to trailer it down from New York.... but I know I will be happiest with the 350z for the simple fact I've lived eaten and breathed Z for the last 5 years+ of my life, and to not get a Z when i have a chance to, would make me regret it for a long time... also i heard a rumor that they are going to STOP making Track 350z?

• 10 months later...