HybridZ

OS Giken RB30 engine parts/prices

RacerX

Oh My, can i get like 3 of those, LOL! So basiclly this is what you need rb25 long block, tranny and one of these RB31 packages with a 2 years worth of labor. Then slap on a T-88 34D with some serious fuel management like f-con V-Pro tune for about 6 months and you got youre self a 1000hp RB car for a price of Carerra GT2! Not bad!

I had a heart attack when a mate spent $Au19,000.oo on a complete RB30 motor build (including head and Turbo) for is VL Commodore Rally Car... (The car that the RB30ET comes from)...

FYI an R32 GTR Skyline cost about $Au30K here... or I guess you could buy an unassembled bottom end to fit it....

ouch...

Guest The Brain
Oh My, can i get like 3 of those, LOL! So basiclly this is what you need rb25 long block, tranny and one of these RB31 packages with a 2 years worth of labor. Then slap on a T-88 34D with some serious fuel management like f-con V-Pro tune for about 6 months and you got youre self a 1000hp RB car for a price of Carerra GT2! Not bad!

Last time I checked, you need a lot bigger turbo than a T88-34D to make 1000hp.