HybridZ

Flames_187 260z VID...L@@K

EvilC

The last of the nice weather days are coming to an end here Upstate NY. Today JR Aka Flames_187 and myself went out and played around with his 260z. Thought we take it for a drive and a few spins before the snow gets here. His Z will be off the road as soon as the winter gets here and will get a nice l28t swap. Enjoy the video:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2608eb21-2338-4699-80c1-98700153707a.htm

Thoughts......lol

BLAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You should have seen me trying to learn how to drive a stick in my 260! it ws almost like that but on pavement! imagine a lightle modded engine, blown struts, and really weak springs! think rid em' cowboy! My Z would buck and then try to throw me through the windshield!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/clipserve/B00014GHP2001016/0/ref=mu_sam_wma_001_016/002-1071961-4697648

1049414030_roscoe.jpg

Just the good ol' boys,

Never meanin' no harm,

Beats all you've ever saw, been in trouble with the law since the day they was

born.

Straight'nin' the curve,

Flat'nin' the hills.

Someday the moutain might get 'em, but the law never will.

Makin' their way,

The only way they know how,

That's just a little bit more than the law will allow.

Just good ol' boys,

Wouldn't change if they could,

Fightin' the system like a true modern day Robin Hood.

just jab the brakes and crank the wheel around...

I've played on a gravel road back before I started upgrading the suspension and other parts.

In fact, you have to accelerate backwards then, when you think your going fast enough, kick the steering 1/8 of a turn in one direction and when the car starts to slide around, send the steering 1/4 of a turn in the other direction, now would be the time to shift in sec. or third gear depending on how fast you did it. They tought us that little trick in my first "Welcome to BMW" class was really fun, although we had alot more room to pracice.

In fact, you have to accelerate backwards then, when you think your going fast enough, kick the steering 1/8 of a turn in one direction and when the car starts to slide around, send the steering 1/4 of a turn in the other direction, now would be the time to shift in sec. or third gear depending on how fast you did it. They tought us that little trick in my first "Welcome to BMW" class was really fun, although we had alot more room to pracice.

Yeah we have to find bigger roads around here to play on.

No not at all, we were in Canada back in late Aug for the Z show that was out there. About 18 members of the Z club of Rochester drove their Z's out that way. Jr and myself were passengers in other rides but come spring that will change.