HybridZ

I bought two new Z's

Sumo

I got the idea from that other forum.

Hotwheels.JPG

It's actually two packages, i just put it on top of each other. I got it at Wal Mart for .97 cents a piece. You can shop at Wal Mart now because they will now allow the word "Christmas" instead of Seasons Greetings in the music they play and when they greet you. hahaha! Just a joke i don't wanna make it political.

I was actually looking to see if they still had the 240Z model but they had none. So i was checking out this little superbird and didn't even notice the 240Z, i only caught a glimpse of the word "Datsun" on the side then i realized it was a Hotwheel Z. By the way if your in DFW i bought this at the Valley Ranch location not the one on 183.

Guest 280ZForce

just picked 2 up a few min ago at walmart. they only had 2 there! gonna check back again in a few days to grab some more.

I picked up one of those a while back and after a couple minutes with a red and a black sharpie it looks great.

you got a pic of this detail work of yours?

Thanks Sumo! Damnit, I just bought 20 Hot Wheels cars. They were, uh, for my nephew... Okay, maybe some of them. I made sure to get an extra Z so he can have one like mine. He ought to like that.

My friend Troy's kid was our car-guy experiment. We screened his Hotwheels and Match box cars. We only got him cool cars. -Old musclecars, classics, sports cars, and the really neat bizarro custom Hotwheels. No mini-vans, Nascar, or cheesed out pimp or ricey rides. Our goal was to make him appreciate cool cars early on. By the age of three he was an expert. I used to test him, "Trent, pass me that car, the white Porsche". He didn't miss, "No silly, that's a Charger." He can line 'em up and tell you what they all are, and even has his own taste in cars. Mission accomplished. Cool kid, wish I had friends like him when I was young.

I keep getting more of these! Everytime I spot one I pick it up, its horrible! My work table looks like a used car lot! So far I have one in the original colors, a bare polished metal one, and a black one, next is red, then blue, and I'm not sure after that. My friend dared me to get out the silver solder and sculpt a G nose for one! I dont know about that, maybe.

Check this guy out, if i'm not mistaken he painted it and put it back in the package and is trying to resell it as a custom Z :icon52:. http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-2007-Datsun-240Z-in-Pink_W0QQitemZ120054524834QQihZ002QQcategoryZ45352QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

d0d1_1.JPG

Yeah painted and put back into the package. 1tuffz picked up a really nice custom painted one off ebay. Honestly it looks like it was done at the factory.....i'll tell him to post a pic.

Wow... I saw a couple of those pink cars... Looks the same general color of "pink"... And I wondered then why the hell they'd paint it THAT color... :lmao:

And to go thru the trouble of actually buying one, and PAINTING it that color, only to repackage it and sell it on ebay! :lmao:

Mike