HybridZ

Car Thieves Get Owned, Dont Mess with Canadian Teg Owners

zguy95135

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I know this thred is petty much dead but in Canada it's all if you want to take the risk. You have 2 choices 1. Call cops (never see car again get low balled on claim). Or 2. Catch the person yur self beat them, they call the cops then you get assalt charges your self and watch the person walk. It's a joke and 99% of the time you don't have a happy ending and you might end up dead or in jail.

awesome read.

i have to say, as much of a non-fighter i am, when it comes to my car, you better watch out. cops around here do a little when it comes to car thefts, but not enough. we've had a few a cars stolen within a half mile of my house recently (three cars broken into INFRONT of my house) and it took a long time for the cops to locate these punks. i would love to beat some ass if my car was messed with.

best way for kids these days is to learn the hard way, a few broken bones and hurt pride. too many delinquents these days.

I have a 357 Mag by my bed. I won't actually shoot anyone other than in self defense but they don't known that. If I shoot way above their heads, the worst that can happen to me is a fine for discharging a firearm in public.

I would think the worst thing that could happen would be when they turned around and shot you. Next worse would be doing five years for terroistic threats (felony). Third would be having them take the gun your afraid to use away from you and make you regret even having it. No offense dude, but if your gonna pull it out you should be ready to kill, not just put a round off in the air.