HybridZ

paint schemes...urban, patina, camo...pics, ideas

OlderThanMe

I know veritech has done some urban, post-apocolyptic sort of designs so I figured I'd see what ideas other people had. I'll photocopy some of my Z sketches and do some schemes on them.

This one is not for the retardo body kit...just the paint scheme...

Custom_Honda_CRX__by_blade2085.jpg

I like this scheme too... I had a similar idea a while back in one of my sketch threads.

Rat_pickup2_by_FlyingScotsman.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like the paint on that CRX a lot more if it were a real car (it's definitely cool), although it would look pretty rediculous with all those goofy scoops...so are we doing drawings, or just digging up existing paint? I'll sit this one out for a bit until some more people post up, that way it doesn't turn into another me and you sausage party i guess...

definitely... I just need something to inspire me since I have been sort of down about having to withdraw from college (the broken jaw) and I have no money. My car is sitting outside while my engine is laid out in my half of the garage. BTW I just discovered that my clutch is not the right one... SPEC sent me a 240mm flywheel and a 225mm clutch...Both already have 700 miles on them...that was another bummer when I looked at the disc sitting on the flywheel... That was not very encouraging to see...

In case you guys were wondering where the screen name came from, here is the original paint scheme from the ZZZap:

getting an R200 swap

veritech-2.jpg

and here are the wheels I had on it before I sold them to BradMan-Q45:

veritech-3.jpg

still getting an R200, check the cool white stripes going up into the roofline:

veritech-1.jpg

those red flares in the bottom left are from an 83 Celica Supra. they looked pretty cool when I held them up to the car, but I decided not to use them (since I only had one side's worth and couldn't find the other two)...