HybridZ

New Best Time For Ls1 Z 11.16 @ 123.49

Last wednesday was the last night for racing out at Infinion. The weather was very cold and super windy. The wind always blows down the track the oposite way your going! First pass was an 11.79 @121.57 w/60ft of 1.97. 2nd pass was 11.64 @ 121.57 w/60ft of 1.83. I wasn't launching the car hard enough!

3rd pass and my last (kicked out, still no cage) Launched the car at about 4500 and slipped the clutch!

r/t .158

60' 1.60

1/8 7.16

mph 98.32

1/4 11.16

mph 123.49!!

The car felt great and knew it was a good run. Then it makes me wonder if the weather was good with no head winds.......... Next time! May be Howzdat will chime in. He saw the pass. To bad nobody had got it on vid.

JOEY

Yeah it was freezing that night. Good job Im glad you were so much faster then my auto teacher. Your 2nd gear shift was amazing. Are you planing on getting a cage? Hopfully I can get my car out next time. Wed. nights are over but I think there is another open drag night thing on sun. the 26 im not positive tho.

Nice Joey,

We have been trying to make it to sac. to see what the Z can do.It has rained both times we have tried gion up there.My brother is going on vacation so we can't make it on the next 3 week's.

Don't get kicked out of sac....

Joey what kind of tires were you running? Congrats on a great time. Please next time get some vids =)

ULISES it is your turn to give us some numbers! LoL

Keep it up guys......can't wait to join the crew

Been trying but rain has made it this way.....