HybridZ

5zigen Fn01r-c

I would like peoples opinion on which color I should go with for my wheels on my Z. I'm going to be running 5zigen FN01R-C 17" X 10" +12 offset. I'm going to be ordering these wheels for my christmas present to myself. I'm pretty excited to get some wide wheels for the Z. I'm going to run 275/40R-17 front and rear. The car is currenly yellow. I'm will be repainting the car either dark silver(audi TT grey), or pearl green color.

1st Bronze:

2nd Hyper Black:

3rd Silver:

fn_bronze.jpgfn_hyperblack.jpgfn_silver.jpg

Regards,

Justin

nice looking wheels! i did the same sorta thing re christmas present, but i have to wait till the end of feb for them to get made up :(

if you want something different go for the bronze, it would like nice on both colours you are thinking of, i dont think the hyper black would look all that special on a dark grey car (i'm a big fan of the colour on cars :D) and i guess silver is just silver to me, but can look very nice

just my opinion, and would look around at lots of others cars with the colours to see what you like!

a friend of mine had the face of the spokes polished. had them on his gunmetal 240sx. looked beautifull. they were originally black but he hit them with chemical stripper. the spokes came out pretty bright with no polishing, but they looked awesome when he buffed them out. i dont know if i have pics.

if you went with green for the car id say bronze. i love that combination. i will be doing green/gold on my Z

With that dark silver colour I would go with the Bronze wheels, I think that would be a nice subtle complementing contrast. The silver is just...well silver, and the black wheels, while cool, are not visually exciting enough to go with a dark colour car. I mean you spend all this money on nice wheels just to hide them with a dark colour on a dark car?

anywho...either way, those are some nice wheels.