HybridZ

stab me in the eye

MaTTSuN

stab me in the eye with an turbo AFM

ive been trying to tune this dam thing all day today

ill save what i did because i did everything to try and get it right

does anyone have a turbo AFM the can donate or let go for a really good price? help get this car guy back into a REAL car dam i miss driving a car

thanks

Matt

I'm with Yasin. A 300ZX MAF(turbo or not) is not compatible with a 280ZX turbo AFM. They operate in completely different ways. There's a sticky so you can implement the 300ZX MAF, but it requires the 300ZX ecu and possibly the chopper wheel as well as some rewiring.

wow 1984 50AE turboGLL that sounds so techie

id love to upgrade to the 300zx MAF but i have the CAS so thats another part i need and dont have

ill prob go to Mega squirt rather than MAF anyways but ill have to save for that or sell my shell for mega squirt and the newer dizzy. ether way i need a new AFM now

yeah i guess i should ask for a Z31 set up for sale

or even a maga squirt that someone doesnt want since thats what i want to do someday

but the Z31 require the later dizzy and i got the 81 CAS but maybe that will work

should i turn this post into who wants to help my car run seeking free or very cheep parts to get her done hehe

Matt

i have an entire 1986 z31 na slicky that just committed suicide--bad oil pump symptoms--spinning bearing noise--valve tapping noises death rattle never gonna run again noises.

and z-whizz calls the one in the z31 an afm. i have 3

and 2 running turbos, now.

thanks to Grayzee i got a AFM just in time for x-mas haha going to plug it in on x-mas and seee what kind of gift it really is hope i can lay some black strips down infront of my dads place "where my car is stored" wish me luck

and thanks again Graham