HybridZ

Anyone ever see this setup?

Stealth-Z

Let's see...it's a 280, with SU manifolds, with some kind of mcgillicutty to join them together that looks like it may have two fuel injectors in it, but the fuel lines are just kind of dangling there...Is that made of fiberglass? Kind of looks like it to me...Is that black thing on the end of the whatever you want to call that thing a throttle body, or is it designed to use a single carb? If so, then the carb being below the level of the intake manifold doesn't make much sense to me...so no, I guess I don't know what that thing is supposed to be. I'm voting for home made, never finished because it wasn't really working out like they planned...anybody else have any ideas?

*edit* that header looks a lot like MY ugly header...

Well you know the SU manifold only flows like 2000% better than the EFI type manifolds...just weld some injector bungs on and you are ready to go... :-)

You could even mount a BOV on the balance tube...

I am NOT going to use the better flowing SU manifolds I have and weld injector bungs on the bottom. That would just be dumb.

And hanging some SU shells there would be even dumber...and then some fake fuel lines and heat shields so that you can't see the shiny fuel rail underneath. really dumb LOL