HybridZ

cutting into the dash wish me luck

rdsk8ter

See the way I figure its about the same weight as the factory cover. If I wasnt so fat and broke my scale lol ok I dropped it but still I'd guess maybe 5lbs tops its super light I can lift it (curl it) with my ring finger only. Its actually not that much bondo, its a very thin coat

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a zx also but havnt had the dash off yet... need to since i have an annoying vacumn leak whistle when i have the air on... arghh.. anyways..

how was the underdash stuff affected by the all the pods?? Such as air ducts, elec lines, brackets?? did you have to remove/modify any existing items?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

thanks alot i havent touched the car in ages starting my own company is draining my budged down to nothing but it will pay off in the long run i mean how many 23 yr olds do you see out in the world that have there own house rock crawler, suv, 2 work vans a someday sweet z lol, and own there own electrical company sorry to vent just trying to keep a positive eye on life

I really like that dash. I jumped in on page three, and was trying to figue out what dash it was....then I realized it was an S130 dash and went "OH COOOOOL!"

Nice work.

After the company is a success, and you are exploiting the labor of others to your own benefit, you will have more money and time to spend on thesee type of things....LOL