HybridZ

240Z AWD Conversion

Nemesis280zx

I love how you guys just ignored one of the best posts in this thread by gaijin

Would that be the one that links directly to "Roadrunner Search" without anything else? :huh:

Otherwise it's conjecture, nothing more. Everything sounds easy until it comes time to do it. Everything in the thread was in the future tense...you have update information we don't?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so after reading some of this post i would guess that the idea is to put a whole rb26 skyline engine /trans 4x4 system into a z.if you go shopping where i do(pick&pull) you will find lots of front wheel drive car parts and cv joint axles to use .just need some creativity,sawzall,and a mig welder.plus some time.but time is money.can the person posting this afford to pay me $20k for taking 6 months out of my life for making this happen.i would guess not

You work cheaply Randy! 1000 hours of fabrication and labor on that kind of project would be 5X that (minimum) were I to take it on...

$100 an hour, 8 hours a day, 20 days a month, six months of the year...

Most shops doing quality work would be at least $50 an hour, and that's still 2X what you would charge. Watch out, you're undercutting yourself! :lol: