HybridZ

I was just looking at the "users on line" thing...

big-phil

Junk yards in my area are strictly Spanish speaking, gouge all the whities and have no clue what a Datsun is, don’t understand the word “tailgateâ€, and watch you like a piece of meat as you walk around the poorly stacked and harshly picked over cars. Any cars that aren’t picked over are for sale “as is†with junk title for as much as a clear title version of same year. Supply and demand, a lot of people here, and few yards I guess.

flagstaff is in the phoenix/mesa area right? are you up in the superstition mountains? Last time I was down in the area was the first time I'd been up that direction, and I must admit I was surprised at how cold it was.

Sucks about the Z heater. I once had to drive 100 miles in the rain at around 40 degrees with the window down because my windshield kept fogging up. And I didn't have a jacket. Not fun.

what self employed work do u do Phil?

I'm in a Landscape/excavation course and half the course I can take at home online so i always get time to visit here. I basically have a routine, i log on, check the local classifieds for Z's or engines, then come here, then get some music to listen to.... Once i get a Z, it's all over..lol, the garage is my home, i've been stocking up on tools lately, and planning every part of the build.

I own a Pepperidge Farm route, you know--Goldfish crackers, Milano cookies.

flagstaff is in northern az and CCCOOOOLLDDDD in winter--even gets snow.you need a heater.

i yam in sunnydago where noone speeks englesh enny more so no one know how to spell.nojk

brandon--are you in san diego??? there are lots of junkyards on the border--in san ysidro over toward otay mesa-----and i have heard there are many many z's in a couple-----where do you live??

i am waiting for my disability approval so you all know i am broke......and dont go much of anywhere anymore--i can get around ok--but i am just waiting for the moment. i am cold on a boat under a bridge......was warmville for a while, now it is cold. heaters are good. all my z31s have heaters--it is just the a/c that is foul in my ttop cars. so in summer i drive with ttrops off and heater out of control.......wish that were now!!!!!--soon, mon, soon!!