HybridZ

opnions on these rims for a 240z?

quote:

Originally posted by scca:

those look like Halibrand copies...

like a old COBRA.......

So THAT'S where I remember them from! Yeah, they're different, but similar enough to trigger the memory.

I also agree, in part, with Jeromio. I'd either lose the knockoffs, or switch them for the the two-winged type, like the wire-wheel Jags had. The spinners that are on that wheel right now seem a bit too long, IMHO.

Overall, it's a very nice looking wheel! Be sure to let us know how many body parts you'll have to sell to afford them. icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Big Phil

I love those rims but if you are looking for another option. I am planning on selling my rims off my 78 280z. They are custom made 3 piece rim from HRE wheels. They are direct bolt on and require on adapters. The sizes are 17 X 7 front and 17 X 8 rear. I had them custom made a few years ago. I looking for about $1500 for rims and tires. I paid $3800 with tires. Check out HRE company website.

HRE Wheel Website

Here is some pictures of the rims

My 17 inch HRE wheels

I am planning on moving up to a 19 X 8 front and 19 X 10 rear but my wife says I have to sell the old set first

Phil