HybridZ

My Z at the track

Guest zfan

Yes, only the 1/8th. I have to go run at Ennis for the 1/4 mile. I hit the juice at 5k in 2nd, would be fun to see what it will run with a full pass on the bottle. It runs 6.80 on the motor only.

I was running at the DFW Stangs fall cruise in November if I remember correctly. I just installed a tighter converter so I am going to try and hit the juice slightly out of the hole and see what I should run.

On that pass I hit the bottle at the upper end of 2nd gear so I was only on the bottle for maybe 2 seconds. Should be interesting. Your from the Dallas area, we should all get together sometime. Do you know Chris White aka White Boy? He has a tube chassis black 240Z that runs 5.50's.

Mike

No Cant Say That I Know Him.ive Only Been Down Here A Couple Of Years.im Originaly From Wichita Falls Tx.the Last Time I Raced At Kenedale Is When I Still Had My Back Halfed 88 Fleet Side.that Would Be Cool To Meet Up Somtime.is That Car Streetable?i Just Got Mine Back Together From A Blown Head Gasket(sucks). I Plan On Going Out To The Track With It When It Warms Up Alittle And They Start Running Again.probabley On A Promod Night Or Koth To Get The Good Track Conditoins.

Oh yes, very streetable. I drive it to Ft. Worth from Plano, approx. 100 miles round trip and have driven it a dozen times to Ennis, Texas Motorplex. Very streetable and pretty reliable.

Nice run mike. Cant wait to see some 1/4 mile runs! I swear if i watch just a fewwwww more of these V8Z's run, the L6 is getting yanked this winter for some displacement!!! lol.

BTW - GEMINITWIN111... what's up with your caps button on your keyboard? Everytime i've seen you post so far it's either been in all caps or the first letter of every word is in caps. Anyway, FIX IT! lol.