HybridZ

Aziza z update. ITs painted candy apple red.

v8260

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Dude a 2002 LS1 with T56 for 2800, thats a crazy steal. I am very jealous! Since you have a 2002 Ls1, you don't have to go through as much hell, you are lucky!!!

thanks. Motor is in (mock up). I ordered some parts im waiting on. Once they;re here and i see how everything is going to go ima take the motor back out and paint the engine bay. i cant wait...:fmad::fmad::fmad:

Aziza,

your paint story is inspiring for me since I am in the boat. I want a 10k$ paint job but the only way to do it is to do it myself. I gather you went with PPG ,I think that is what I red. Is that a simple basecoat -clearcoat set up ? I figure I would a little less then then 3000$ in my paint, but I haven't bought all my materials yet. Thanks for sharing!

thanks guys. its getting there. i miss my car already....i cant NOT drive it.

anywho the engine bay will be painted black. I think i will shoot it in a few weeks. I dont know yet. School stuff is first on my list. School gets out in a week for me. So after that i should be able to knock it out. Well see.:cry:

• 4 weeks later...
Hey whats the status on the swap?

Well i got the jtr radiator and ducting. still need to order the headers. Just last night i modified the datsun gas pedal so it will work with the ls1. I Also ordered a wilwood master cylinder, Gas tank sump, and some fuel lines and fittings. Still have lots to go. illl keep you guys posted

• 4 weeks later...