HybridZ

New Update on the '33

dr_hunt

Not z related, except that working on vehicles in general is good.

The 509" motor is in, bolted up and awaiting fuel lines, pulleys and exhaust headers. :burnout:

I got a good deal and got some rewarder headers off a boat that somebody had hacked up, so I'm going to fab me some zoomies out of those. They have nice 2.250 primary tube size, which is what I was looking for. :)

First big race of the season is in Amarillo, TX later this month. Thinking of going there to try it out. It's a 2 day event with mud racing, sand drags, rock crawling and my personal favorite, a topless carwash! :eek2: All women of course! :D :biggrin:

Ah, you demonstrate the essence of the untrained eye. No offense taken mike. It's ugly to you but it's been kicking a$$, so it's not what it looks like, it's how fast it is. A body man I am not. Paint doesn't make it any faster but if it'll make you happy I'll paint it.

Doc

Yeah... Dat's da' ticket!! Paint it pink. No... olive drab. NO!!! Now I got it!!! Paint it rust brown!!

I'm just kidding, Doc. It may look like warmed over dog poo but I'll bet it kicks A$$:flamedevi:rockon::2thumbs:

True friends will always tell you the truth even if superficially it seems like it's not the kindest thing to do. This helps keep us out of trouble and often saves us from embarrassing moments.

EXAMPLE: My dumb-a$$ friends did NOT advise me against marrying my ex-lunatic. I've been pi$$ed at them ever since:fmad: :mrgreen:

The sound of that tank motor was incredible.

Mike, if that's the only mistake you ever make then you'll be doing good. Your not the first and won't be the last. Oh, I heard that there was an astronaut woman in Jail looking for a date! And she says it was all a big mistake! Talk about psycho!!!

Here awhile back I was talking with a friend about women and how manipulative they can be and how hard it is to be married these days in these times. His daughter came from the back of the store and informed me and him that "she has been happily married for 15 years!!!!" I said "sure, that's easy, you are married to a guy, try being married to a woman!!!!" She shut up and promptly left the store in a huff!!