HybridZ

i searched, but found nothing, lol, good luck to anyone looking for something that has the word 'wheel' in it... =P

anyways, i was curious if anyone has machined their own wheels or any wheels, and if anyone knows of a good place to get aluminium wheel blanks... i found a couple places, but they dont hav quite what im looking for...

thanks~

ya, i found the centerline blanks, only one of wich fits my bill or what i was looking for... i didnt see any mention of blanks avialable on colorado's page, but ill give em a ring.. another company i found is american wheel, but looks as though they only sell motorbike blanks... ill have to call them too, heh..

thanks guys

A friend of mine put some blanks on his bagged mini truck a couple years ago. 22" in back and 20" in front. He got the wheels from weld wheels (local to us) for like $115 a wheel. Anyway, he sold that truck and started another project, he called weld wheels to get the same wheel setup and now they wanted something like $400 a wheel for solids.

They looked pretty awesome on his truck, IMO.