HybridZ

im going to pop the question

rdsk8ter

:) Well here goes nothing guys I'm going to pop the question. I got the ring (2 grand damn I could have used some new parts but she is worth it). I got the fathers approval (as well as a threat against my life if I hurt her lol he was joking), and the time set up I cant hardly wait. Just had to vent a little I have to wait till thursday and it is really hard. But hey a girl that puts up with my work schedule, cooks, cleans, and helps on the z what else could be more perfect you know. Sorry but hey at least I feel better about venting a little bit

Guest 280ZForce

1st of all congrats! Big step in anyone's life in making it through the engagement.

2nd of all if you don't mind me asking, what kinda ring you bought for $2k?

I have a potential wedding ring available for you, I'll make you a deal on it when your ready if it's the style she likes. I've been thinking about selling jewelry on the side the last few months. So I bought a couple rings to test the market with. The rings are brand new, they have never been worn, can be resized and appraised as well. Not looking to scam anybody here, as a lot of people know me on here and I wouldn't do such a thing.