HybridZ

240z NEW PICS!

zfever

BTW thanks to you guys who messaged me with why no one could respond....

Ill be posting more pics as i take them... (datsun40146 thanks for the interest!)

Heres what i posted before...

What you guys think... my goal (As for this winter.. is to complete the interior to my liking... the paint job is fairly nice as is...)

Check out the pics:

240stripe6.JPG

240stripe7.JPG

240stripe8.JPG

24008.JPG

2409.JPG

240011.JPG

240stripe3.JPG

24014.JPG

Hey thanks a lot for the support/comments

Sorry about the weird picture format... didnt no what i was doing... should be good now tho.

I do plan on putting on a MSA TYPE II or TYPE III body kit on the car... any idea what is the average price of the kits? the Z store sells them for 639$ and 549$...

I like your ideas however if i add just an airdam... i feel like the car sometimes look off balance...like the front is protruding and low while the back is untouched...
It looks good and I totally agree about just having an aridam making the car look unbalanced. I've got the Kaminari side skirts on order from MSA and I'm hoping it will look good with the Kaminari front air dam I already installed.

A good solution to the "unbalanced" issue might be a BRE spook with the stock lower valances. I'm not a big fan of the airdams because I think they all hang out too low, making them susceptable to steep drive entrances and speed bumps...ect. The stock lower valances taper back for a reason.

Your car looks great though. Love that grey.

A good solution to the "unbalanced" issue might be a BRE spook with the stock lower valances. I'm not a big fan of the airdams because I think they all hang out too low, making them susceptable to steep drive entrances and speed bumps...ect. The stock lower valances taper back for a reason.

Your car looks great though. Love that grey.

BRE Spook is your answer. I agree. Leave the skirts to chix.

BTW, Urethane airdams can take a heck of a smack into the ground and be fine if they are left unpainted.

Thanks aziza!

Im not liking the BRE spook... just doesnt cut it for me... i think im just gonna work on the interior.. and worry about air dams later..

Btw... on the centre console... under the plastic there was a thin vinyl layer... and underneath it was some rotting "cast-like" material.. when i took that off i noticed it was black soft plastic...

now how on earth do i replace something like that?