HybridZ

Any one looking to sell seats!!

zfever

man seats are a pain... sometimes its the cost that kills you... sometimes you think you found something better...then you realize it doesnt fit--- now i cant make up my mind whether i want cloth or leather in my car... before i didnt know the color. I want it to be justtt right. may the car seat god help me LOL ...maybe ill stick to my original seats and get them restored...

Stock Z seats are actually really comfortable and nice. A good reupholstering is sometimes all they need. You might even be able to add some additional bolstering while you have them apart. Nothing can ruin an interior faster than a mismatched style seat. For example, I hate 80's 90's square back seats in an S30. The styles just dont mix. Z seats should be thin light and narrow with rounded corners.

I'm buying a set of used ugly 240 seats for cheap and am having them reupholstered in black and red leather. This is cheaper than aftermarket seats, they bolt right in, and they'll look great. Plus (no offense to those with them) I really don't like those "racing seats". Besides... I don't need racing seats.

Zfever, if you dont find them PM me in a couple days, I believe My son is going to part out his 73 240, he has screwed it up for the last time it appears, broke the frame behind the front right rear, enough is enough but if he is going to get another ride I dont see any option but to part it and sell to help with cost, its a shame it started out decent!

I have a set of Corbeau GTS-II in black fabric to sell. They have the lumbar support installed. How well any of these aftermarket seats fit in the Z depends how tall you are. If you are 6ft or under, you will have less problems getting seats to fit, as the wheel well interferes with most seats when they are all the way back.

Doug