HybridZ

VIDEO of Chris's turbo 240z

big-phil

THANKS PHIL!!!!!. man you guys really should make it out to SEZ.. it would be great to meet ya!!

Is their anyone coming from Texas to SEZ that I could follow behind in my RBZ (if I end up being able to make it)??

I could join in with you on the Interstate-10, as you come thru Lake Charles... :burnout:

Wow! Glad to see his winter project is working out nicely! That car was a handful with the old motor, cant even imagine what its going to be like when the new motor is broken in.

Hey Phil, pass on a what's up to Chris for me and let him know that I will be ready for that tuning session when I get back from Italy in june! Would be cool to have a BBQ with the DaFW turbo Zed crew....we can get six or seven turbo Z's doing burnouts down your street simultaneously...I'm sure that would go over really well :lol:

Wow! Glad to see his winter project is working out nicely! That car was a handful with the old motor, cant even imagine what its going to be like when the new motor is broken in.

Hey Phil, pass on a what's up to Chris for me and let him know that I will be ready for that tuning session when I get back from Italy in june! Would be cool to have a BBQ with the DaFW turbo Zed crew....we can get six or seven turbo Z's doing burnouts down your street simultaneously...I'm sure that would go over really well :lol:

The neighbors already think I'm crazy. The BBQ sounds like fun though.

Is their anyone coming from Texas to SEZ that I could follow behind in my RBZ (if I end up being able to make it)??

I could join in with you on the Interstate-10, as you come thru Lake Charles... :burnout:

Yepo i'm coming from Houston going I-10. I am leaving early to mid friday since I would rather be there friday night and then relax all saturday. I will be driving my 350z with Olie05 as a passenger. Let me know if you want to meet up.

really enjoyed that video..his engine build specs from his description is almost identical to mine scarry right down to the Haltech engine management.

About half way through the video, he says something to the effect "a whole bunch of crap, it make you a little depressed when you add the list-up, you see the money floating away"....man a true to life statement!

He seems like a really cool guy.

Yasin

really enjoyed that video..his engine build specs from his description is almost identical to mine scarry right down to the Haltech engine management.

About half way through the video, he says something to the effect "a whole bunch of crap, it make you a little depressed when you add the list-up, you see the money floating away"....man a true to life statement!

He seems like a really cool guy.

Yasin

Oh yea, he's a great guy. 3 cool kids, cool wife. he lives about an hour away, and last night about 7 pm I went over to his house just to hang out and watch some South Park. We are going to try to get some dyno time today for my car. The camera will be there!