HybridZ

VIDEO of Chris's turbo 240z

big-phil

Sweet......

Phil, your my Z hero. I bow down before you, seated next to the Z father, the mighty Chris.

Here's my 7psi 0-100 run! It's 11 degree air, and if u turn it up you can hear the tires chirp into third and almost feel the clutch slip when I hit 5th...time for upgrade!

I'm wondering...is it possible to get a custom HYDRAULIC grind for a P90A head? I like the hydraulics.

Sweet......

Phil, your my Z hero. I bow down before you, seated next to the Z father, the mighty Chris.

Here's my 7psi 0-100 run! It's 11 degree air, and if u turn it up you can hear the tires chirp into third and almost feel the clutch slip when I hit 5th...time for upgrade!

I'm wondering...is it possible to get a custom HYDRAULIC grind for a P90A head? I like the hydraulics.

I like those guages, what kind are they?

Sounds like he's got the parts for a fast car! Tell him he needs to get his tools out for some tranny swapping when he turns the boost up.

He's been through 3-4 trannys, he has a 240sx 5 speed thats waiting to go to the machine shop, then in his car. He said when he takes it to the dyno he going for the mid 400 whp area. Me, and my camera will be there!! It will be a couple weeks before It ready for that though I would think?

Man thats a real ass kicker, great video phil! How's Waxahachi this week? Houston has been OK, but the summer heat comes soon enough.

peace

ZZZAP

so far the weather is grrrrrreat! Not as humid as down there I'm sure.

He's been through 3-4 trannys, he has a 240sx 5 speed thats waiting to go to the machine shop, then in his car. He said when he takes it to the dyno he going for the mid 400 whp area. Me, and my camera will be there!! It will be a couple weeks before It ready for that though I would think?

Phil, although its a very nice shifting, easy to find replacement tranny, I wouldnt go through the trouble for a higher HP L motor. I came up on 18psi in 3rd gear once and shreaded every tooth right off it with a 240sx tranny.

If he's goin for the big numbers with a manual, start thinking z32 . . . I hit 26psi every day with mine. :)

Held camera and wheel in my left hand. Camera was steadied against the dash. (which is why when I hit 95-100 it starts shaking so bad, road is rough)

Right hand was free for shifting.

Phil...the link for the gauge website of which I was part of a pilot program (which only means that you pay less than I did for the gauges...and you don't wait as long since the tooling is made already)

is http://www.speedhut.com

You can select between 5 different colors, 5 different fonts, and can choose between reverse EL (like mine) or standard EL (numbers are black at night) You can also send them custom graphic to place on the faces, so you could have your gauges say "get in, sit down, shut up and hold on" if you wanted to.

Yes, it comes with the ancilliary gauges and the clock face too.

You have to modify the voltmeter gauge a mite but it's easy.

(You have to trim the top for the voltmeter sweep and drill a hole...carefully...for the alternator light.) It won't affect the EL part.

I suggest supergluing the faces down....they don't lay there nicely on thier own.

Speedhut also sells a full line of gauges that you can get made to match your faces! (As you can see my AFR and Boost gauge match my speedo, tach, fuel gauge, temp gauge...etc.)

I think they're 80 bucks for the set.

Phil, although its a very nice shifting, easy to find replacement tranny, I wouldnt go through the trouble for a higher HP L motor. I came up on 18psi in 3rd gear once and shreaded every tooth right off it with a 240sx tranny.

If he's goin for the big numbers with a manual, start thinking z32 . . . I hit 26psi every day with mine. :)

He showed me one of his trannys that shredded 3rd gear as well, I'll see what he thinks of the z32.