HybridZ

My LT1 conversion slow progress

Here are a bunch of pictures of my Z28 fan installation on the JTR radiator. I hope this shows you how I managed to get them to fit. They are actually over an inch away from the radiator (a little further than I originally remembered) These fans pull a ton of air and without a shroud, the distance away and the overhang on the side of the radiator, they cool the motor just fine.... even with the AC on.

fan1.jpg

fan2.jpg

fan4.jpg

fan5.jpg

fan6.jpg

fan7.jpg

Here are a bunch of pictures of my Z28 fan installation on the JTR radiator. I hope this shows you how I managed to get them to fit. They are actually over an inch away from the radiator (a little further than I originally remembered) These fans pull a ton of air and without a shroud, the distance away and the overhang on the side of the radiator, they cool the motor just fine.... even with the AC on.

Thanks Jody, that will help. The Taurus fan would certainly be easier but I think the Z28 twins will draw more air.

Bartman,

Just looking at your plug wire pics- hows that serpentine belt working out for you routed like that lol.

Mike

Yea, it wouldn't work too well the way it's pictured...but it does work well when it's routed correctly.