HybridZ

gas cap missing

ARiskyCvt

Hello guys.

Been lurking for awhile and thought I get some help. This is my FIRST car I have ever owned and I must say I LOVE IT coming for a biker. I love the feeling of riding my bike but truly not as good as my 71 240z (can't believe a cage can be fun!). I have owned many bikes from kawasaki 600r to my honda 1000rr.

Down to the sucky part. I have lost my gas cap and it is killing me. I have search the form and throughout the net and this is my last resort. I know there should be pressure and It seems I cant find a gas cap that is for my Z. For the moment I am using a rag to cover it. Here are some pictures.

THANKS in advance. I am truly thankful that my first car is a Z.

DSC01332.jpg

DSC01331.jpg

DSC01330.jpg

I see them on eBay every now and then, but the NOS one's are pretty expensive.

I'm not sure that your filler neck is stock...I don't think mine looks that nice. Maybe that's an aftermarket piece? Does anyone else have a stock filler neck that looks like that?

Guest TeamNissan

Ya thats def not stock, take the width and thread measurments and get some kind of generic cap, or replace the one thats on there with some kind of after market one (like whats on there).