HybridZ

r180 or r200 in 76 fairlady?

76s30

ok this will probably get me flamed but i searched and read and the r180 and r200. sticky says 280z 75 + manual should have r200

but mine is a fairlady so i was wondering if they put r180's in because of the smaller engine.

thanks in advance

Yes, all the S30/GS30/S31/GS31 model Fairlady Z's had R180's in various ratios from 3.70 to 4.37...

Where in Wisconsin? I'm in Steven's Point for a job this week, but alas, am heading out to Buffalo via the U.P. (long route...lol) tomorrow morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Drove through on the way back to Menominee/Marinette, ultimately ending in Tawas MI for the evening, and then on to Buffalo NY the following day. Stopped at "The Shrine" to pay hommage on Lombardi Avenue as is my custome when in the area. Made it a point to eat at Mickey-Lu's in Marinette, and pick up 30# of Cheese from Joes Cheese House in Marinette as well!

"A Ways From" is a relative term for me. I was in Sault St. Marie two days before, and Timmins Ontario Canada the day before that! And came "home" with my booty from the Northern Trip to SoCal last Thursday---just in time for the Z-Club Meeting!

Meh, no problem.

I end up finding 'long lost friends' whenever they find I've made my 'cheese run'.

When I was overseas, I literally flew 75# back as checked bagage, and it was GONE within a month!

You know cheeseheads, once they find it it's like rats to a corpse till it's all gone! LOL

what I find the most funny are the real california cheese commercials, happy cows make good cheese. yet you live in california and get cheese here. LOL

Just so this isn't totaly off topic I'll be building a tubular mostache bar on monday (hopefully) i'll post some progress pics. after that I think I'll try my hand and some ALC for the rear. NO way am I paying 500+ dollars for 10 feet of cromoly tube and 4 rod ends.

Meh, no problem.

I end up finding 'long lost friends' whenever they find I've made my 'cheese run'.

When I was overseas, I literally flew 75# back as checked bagage, and it was GONE within a month!

You know cheeseheads, once they find it it's like rats to a corpse till it's all gone! LOL

isn't it illegal to smuggle cheese across the border without inspection?

My parents are from Calabria, Italy... and bringing cheese over in a luggage is frowned upon, due to contaminates in the cow milk that could be brought over.

but damnnnnnnnnnn is it ever good *runs to fridge*