HybridZ

Turbo Mag: June Edition :)

240hoke

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the compliments!

cygnusx1: I kinda quit on my build up page because I ran out of room on geocities, but some of it is there:

http://www.geocities.com/projectzt

I have alot more pictures of the build up here:

http://gallery.voodoo-people.com/austin

Scottie & Gabe: Thanks again, the SEZ throphy means alot to me because it was given by true performance Z enthusists... not the typical how much bling/ dust in you door jams throphy. Cant thanks yall enough for putting SEZ together either!

Speeder - Its about time our cars got a little more respect. Alot of young guys still dont even know what they are, when they were the beginings of the japanese sports car. Lets just hope they dont start ricing them out!

Slownrusty - The Photographer who shot the pictures, Clint Davis, orginally showed the pictures to tunerzine. He now works for Primedia in SoCal who put out a number of the tuner magizines, one of them being turbo. He pitched the pictures to them and they liked em. :) I couldnt believe it when He told me I was getting a feature :)

Anyway thanks again comments guys!

I figure some of yall might not be able to get the mag, I believe its more popular on the west coast (only place I found it was Barnes n noble) so here are the pictures uploaded

I get it shipped to the house. I can find it anywhere in MD.

:cheers: Congrats man :cheers:, I'm right behind you!

• 4 weeks later...