HybridZ

Emergency alignment

you can get a pretty good coarse alignment with a few simple tools.

Some long pieces of wood or tubing put against each tire ,measured front and back. I don't remember the specs but the front tires point in toward each other by a few degrees. If the front wheels are perfectly parallel, the steering wheel does not automaticly return to being straight out of a turn.

An angle finder against a piece of wood or metal against the tip for top to bottom tilt. Again, they are not always perfectly straight up, there may be a slight angle to it.

Just be careful test driving it, keep the speed down and get it to a shop when you can.

Yeah, the only stock adjustment on a Z is the front toe. I guess you can shim caster a bit, but that's pretty much it. Instead of the wood, I always set it with a tape measure. You just measure on the same tread in the front and back of the tire as high up on the tire as you can reach. Set it for about 1/8" toe in and that should be fine for the street. Remember that one side of the tie rods has reverse threads. And I wouldn't worry about getting the steering wheel straight. You can always take the car to an alignment place tomorrow.

Also your thread title is very vague, so I'm going to add the word "alignment" to make it more clear.