HybridZ

Photoshop Help Request - Paint Job Coming!

dat240zg

Guys: I finally have a time spot scheduled with the painter and now need to see if my paint idea will look good or not. I don't have photoshop and so was wondering if someone could help me with this.

My plan is to use a paint scheme similar to what Bart was throwing around, but with my factory color on the bottom and black on the top.

Any chance that someone would have the time to whip this together? If it looks bad, I want to come up with paint scheme plan number two.

TIA - big time!

Here are the pics:

Barts plan first:

blackonbluewstripemywheel1.jpg

A very nice Z, painted same color as mine:

My_240_Z_5.jpg

Guys:

Thanks for the help so far. I'm pretty excited about this paint scheme, so hopefully it'll turn out well.

I've attached another pic of my Z, early on in the process, 4 plus years ago.

Maybe this will help:

My_240_Z_8.jpg

My_240_Z_Front_Side_shot_after_new_susp1.jpg

Thanks again for the help with this. As soon as the process begins, I'll be posting pics of each step.

Bryan

Is it "drivable" now ie finished?

Man I remember when we got together in 2002 (?) and compared cars, you were going turbo I went v-8, my car now sits, I've remaried and had twins. You're going to paint. Hmmmm I suck ;)

Well this is an example of how long it takes to build a v-8 car.

Bryan=4+years

David=4+years+++++ (holds his head in shame)

Well I better get my rear in gear and get my 240 over to the house and start spinning wrenches, uh oh yeah the Scarab still nees some more work. Headers are leaking, one VC still needs paint and sanding, stereo needs to be installed, new plug wires and dividers need to be installed and that nice radiator you sold me needs to be installed.

Time....I have none. I'm in NJ right now for a week, uggh.

David:

Slight change in plans. Gary over at the Hack Shack said that he can get 248 in right away, so I'm actually putting finishing the LT1 swap on hold for just a week or so to finish stripping #248. Then it's off to the media blaster on Tuesday and to Garys on Thursday. He told me 5 weeks and its done.

Hold me back!

Bryan

Dat240zg