HybridZ

Rotards!!!

LS1 Z

purist is a nice name for elitest. If yours is not the same as mine..it sucks!

As a reward for having to deal with these types of people they also usually have another trait. They are extremely sore losers. They often cry and put on a funny show after you beat them at anything. Tantrums are my favorite :lol:

Guest l28et

Well I don't see the big deal. So what if some people don't like LSx swaps in FDs. Some people over there might have been attracted to the 7 because of its engine in the first place. They're entitled to an opinion just as well as anyone else.

Heres mine: I think the 13B is a piece of junk. Torqueless, cooling issues, reliability issues, and sounds like a lawn mower on crack. Its an inefficient design.

I don't usually care for SBC swaps, but I would love an LS powered FD. So let them be pissy and bitch and moan. Its their forum, and they can rock whatever they want under the hoods of their cars.

Opinions are like arseholes...

Yup.. I've got LOTs of flack over the years for the two RX7's I've jamed V8's into.. "Oh.. that's aweful man, why would you do that?!?" :roll: well, it's a fun ride and it SMOKES your stock RX7!

But probly MORE people who were into it.. "Holy crap man... thats cool!!" or "Wow... how do you hang on to that thing?!?":icon14:

I am attracted to the RX7 for the looks; it's a nice looking sports car, with a decent suspension. ect. Now... I think the rotary engine is a really cool ..thing.. interesting at the very least.. but in stock form, NOT a great power house, or very reliable.. So, why would I want a SPORTS car with that in it?!? hell.. if I wanted 'strange quirks' I'd buy a British sports car! :lol: